Points Accounts Problems

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I am having problems with the points account with giving everyone who
      purchased something since 2000, points they earned so what I am going to do
      is I am going to add 10000 points to everyone's account no matter how many
      they have in their account right now and no matter how many points they
      earned from purchase and playing games.

      This will give you enough points to "buy" 3 Members Only patterns in PDF
      format.

      If you feel the points in your account is wrong after I add the 10000, I am
      sorry, some how the email addresses got scrambled and I had to rebuild the
      database. It's a good thing I had backups on my computer I could work with.
      I had to re add all of the new accounts going back to April 29, 2007.

      Sorry for any inconvenience. I will send another email when I have
      successfully added 10000 points to everyone's account.
      It has not happened yet.

      I am not going to bother with going back to the year 2000 with points
      earned. From here on, starting tomorrow morning, I will add points as
      purchases and payments are made once per every morning.