Suggle Handle Holder, Today's' Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Snuggle Handle Holder".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST May 12, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask me for
      it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points account or you can
      become a member for 30 days for $2.95 and get access to all of the patterns
      on the site.

      To get this pattern for 3000 points, go here.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/102/p102015snuggleholder.shtml

      To sign up to become a paid member, and have access to all patterns and
      more, go here,