Cluster Stitch Money Pouch, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Cluster Stitch Money Pouch".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST May 9, 2007.

      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011

        Cluster Stitch Money Pouch

        data not applicablePenguin WaveManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Penguindata not applicable

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 22, 2012
          Cluster Stitch Money Pouch
             Flowersdata not applicableVampireKitty 2CrochetNosy NeighborBlack Kittydata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Magnificent Monday!

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 21, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Cluster Stitch Money Pouch
            Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

            I uploaded a new Paper Bead Crafts video on how to use the New Double Hole Paper Bead Rollers I sell.

            The link is in today's newsletter near the bottom! Check it out and let me know what you think.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2016

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5

                Today's Featured Pattern is:
                Cluster Stitch Money Pouch