Re: Wavy Dishcloth

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      The reason the pattern for Today's Featured Pattern did not change last
      night is because I do it manually every night and all day yesterday I was
      sick in bed with a stomach flu. I am now starting to feel much better and I
      will change it at 9:00 tonight. I didn't even have the strength to do any
      crocheting.

      So much for my 2 night honeymoon vacation! I stayed in my room all day
      sick! At least we had a good Friday night out.

      By the way, the next new pattern I add to the site will be a free one. I am
      not sure what it will be but I plan to pick up my hook and start it tonight.