Wavy Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2007

      Here I am sitting in my Hotel Room at the Grand Summit Hotel at Sunday
      River in Maine, writing this email!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Wavy Dishcloth".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST May 5, 2007.

      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see
      the pattern you expect.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
        Wavy Dishcloth

        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

        I went to my ophthalmologist yesterday for my final follow-up visit for my eye surgery.  Everything worked well and
        it looks like I will never need another surgery or for at least 40 years or so.  I am even starting to get my 3D vision back!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2012

          Lacy Trellises Doily

          Flowersdata not applicableGroundhogKitty CatCrochetKitty 5Hamsterdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2014

            Wavy Dishcloth
            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: