Shell Stitch Doll Blanket, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Shell Stitch Doll Blanket".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST May 4, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      Don't forget, if you haven't already taken advantage of it, I am having a
      sale until early tomorrow morning.
      Lifetime Never Ending Membership for $50.00.

      You can sign up at http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml
      I really will take the sale page down tomorrow morning before I go on my 2
      night 2nd honeymoon!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2009
        Shell Stitch Doll Blanket

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011

          Shell Stitch Doll Blanket

                data not applicableLeopardKitty 2CrochetKittyZebradata not applicable