YahooGroups site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:07 AM

      I figured out why I can't access the YahooGroups web site.  Well actually I can't get to it using Firefox.

      I have access with Internet Explorer. I have the latest version of both browsers but for some reason I can't access it with Firefox.

      Not sure why.

      Also I am late getting the newsletter out today but I am working on it right now. It should be ready within the hour.