Spiral Water Bottle Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Spiral Water Bottle Cover".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST May 3, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      Also if you are not already a paid member of the JPF Crochet Club, there is
      just one day left for getting a Never Ending Lifetime membership to the JPF
      Crochet Club for $50.00 and you would never have to pay another penny.

      You can read more about it at
      http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

      Also, don't forget about or new points program which will now let you "buy"
      individual members only patterns which have been converted to PDF for 3000
      points. Go here to get started.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml
      Look for the Adobe icon under the pattern pictures.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      PM