Bolster Sachet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Bolster Sachet".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST May 2, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I also converted the free pattern,
      Bolster Sachet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/106/f106002bolstersachet.shtml