We Have a New Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 20, 2014

      We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Saturday
      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
      I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
      http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!

          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 31 12:48 PM

            We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Friday
            Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
            I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
            http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

            Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!

            We have one verified winner so far!

              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 9, 2014

                We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Wednesday!
                Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
                http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

                Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!

                If you have more than one bingo card, you will be disqualified. I will check.
                So far we have 2 verified winners!

                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 28, 2014

                  We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Monday
                  Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                  I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
                  http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

                  Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!
                  If you have more than one card, you will be disqualified.

                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 16, 2014

                            Here is a friendly reminder.
                            You cannot have more than one card to be eligible to win.

                            I do check. Only one card per player please.

                              We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Wednesday!
                              Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                              I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
                              http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

                              Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!

                              Checkout the other games on the site to win points!

                              http://www.jpfun.com/games/index.shtml

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Apr 17

                                        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Saturday
                                        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                                        I will accept up to 4 winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.