Not yet ready to send out newsletter.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2014

      I am having trouble connecting to my site with my file transfer program so I am not able to get the newsletter done at this time.

      I hope to be able to get it done later today.  It is out of my hands for now.

      I was able to update today's featured pattern.  It is the Tulip Filet Kerchief.

      You can reach it by going to: