Lily Chin in Salem Ma!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007

      Lily Chin is going to be at the Seed Stitch Fine Yarn shop this weekend in
      Salem MA and my husband and I might just be able to make it down to see her!
      We are going to Sunday River Ski Resort to spend a couple of nights since
      Saturday, May 5 is our 23rd wedding anniversary.

      I think that is just a 3 hour drive or so from there.
      I might just have to buy one of her books so I can get it signed. We will
      see. I will let you know if I get to meet her.

      I will bring my computer along so the daily Featured Pattern will be there
      as long as I have internet access. Which I made sure the Hotel we are
      staying at has free wireless access. By the way, it is the sister hotel to
      the Grand Summit Hotel up here at Sugarloaf/USA so I got a special deal
      because I work for Sugarloaf/USA. The hotel at Sunday River is the Grand
      Summit Hotel.

      If any of you live near Sunday River, I would love to meet you. We will
      arrive there sometime on Friday night May 4, 2007 and stay 2 nights.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      AM