Redeem Points!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007

      I have a new program on my web site which will let you "buy" patterns with
      your point account!

      If you are not a paid member and you have a points account, you can download
      the Members Only patterns for 3000 points each!

      You will need to go to http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml
      for now to redeem points for patterns but in the near future, you will have
      to go directly to the download pages of each pattern to redeem points and
      download the pattern.
      I have to edit over 300 files to put the download link on each one so for
      now this will do.

      Since I am just launching it and I wrote the program, please, please let me
      know if something seems to go wrong.
      These next few days can be considered testing days.

      When you get to the link above, look for the little Adobe Acrobat logo. You
      now can click on it, to go to the program where you can redeem your points
      and download each pattern. You can only download one pattern at a time.
      You will need to enter your points account username and password each and
      every time you want to redeem points and download a pattern.

      I really hope you like this new feature.

      By the way, when ever you make a purchase on the site, I will be giving your
      points account more points. You will get one point per penny so if you
      purchase 20.00 worth of stuff, you will get 2000 points. I will use the
      email address you used when you made the purchase to find your points
      account so make sure your points account has the email address you want.
      This starts today, April 30, 2007. It will not be automatic, I will have to
      update your points account manually so give it at least 24 hours for your
      points account to be updated.

      If you are already a paid member of the JPF Crochet Club, I am going to make
      it possible for you to redeem points for something. Not sure what yet.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      9:14 AM