Anson Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Anson Square".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 29, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I am working on a program where you can redeem points from your points
      account to download the PDF files of the Members Only patterns. They will
      cost 3000 points each so if you have a points account, you might want to
      check to see how many points you have and start playing games to get more!

      If you are already a paid member, you will not need to redeem points to
      download the files, they are available as part of your paid membership.

      If you want to be a paid member and not have to deal with redeeming points
      for the PDF files, then you can sign up for $2.95 per month at
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      I hope to have the new program up and running within the next few days.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      1:39 PM
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
        Anson Square

        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

      • JulieB
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2010
          Anson Square

          BirdieIt's FridayKitty 2GiraffeCrochetPuppy

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2012

            Anson Square

            Flowersdata not applicableCowManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2014

              Anson Square

              Today's Newsletter and Pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Happy Mother's Day to All Moms out There!
I hope your day is exactly what you want!