Little Hexagon Doily

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 7:17 PM

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Little Hexagon Doily".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 27, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I also converted the following free pattern into PDF.
      Little Hexagon Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/108/f108002littlehexagonmotif.shtml

      I just realized, the Featured Pattern and the latest free pattern to be
      converted are both Hexagons! Purely coincidental, promise!!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      3:23 PM