Perky Pillowghan Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Perky Pillowghan Square".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 27, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I also converted the free pattern,
      Little Stuffed Football
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/113/f113003football.shtml

      By the way, if you want to see how much snow I got in my back yard during
      the last Noreaster, check out the photos on the link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/snow.shtml

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      12:19 PM
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2009
        Perky Pillowghan Square

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2010

          Perky Pillowghan Square

              Snow Flake 2 data not applicableSpinning DreidelKitty 5CrochetKitty 2data not applicableSnow Flake 2

          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8 8:02 AM

            Perky Pillowghan Square

            Flowersdata not applicableRhinoKitty 3CrochetKitty 2Hippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers & Butterfly
            Have a Super Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2014

              Perky Pillowghan Square
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: