Filet Christmas Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25 6:26 PM

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Filet Christmas Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 26, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I have also converted the free pattern into PDF!
      Beaded Frame Fridgie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/105/f105001beadedframe.shtml

      Have a great spring evening!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      5:43 PM
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008
        Filet Christmas Scrunchie

         Smile emoticon  Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29 3:32 AM

          Filet Christmas Scrunchie

                Flowersdata not applicableRaccoonKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBunnydata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2014

            Filet Christmas Scrunchie