Patterns for Points is Being Discontinued

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 10:09 AM

      Hi Everyone!

      I have decided to discontinue the patterns for points program. There are a couple of reasons.

      Not many people are using it and some of the people who are, are abusing the system by

      giving away the direct link to the pattern they “bought” with the 5000 points.

      Instead, I will be giving away better prizes and offering items for “sale” with points.  There will be a shipping and handling charge with each item but the amount will be determined by how heavy the item is and what size package I need to use to send it.

      It could be a little as $2.00 or as high as $10.00 and they will only go to people living in the USA.