Lacets Votive Holder Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Lacets Votive Holder Cover".
      Sorry it's late.
      I am not going to change this one until tomorrow night, Tuesday April 24,
      2007. I got into watching a Movie, Dinotopia and really got lost in it.
      The pattern change did not even cross my mind last night. I really need to
      automate the process!

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 24, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      8:18 PM
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2010
        Lacet Votive Holder Cover

            Candle  Kitty  Crochet  Kitty Candle

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2011

          Lacets Votive Holder Cover

          Moosedata not applicableManeki NekoHedgehogCrochetBunnyKitty 2data not applicableBrown Rabbit

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013

            Lacets Votive Holder Cover
            You can get today’s newsletter and pattern by going to :

            FlowersIt's FridayBeaverKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBobcatIt's FridayHave a Fantastic Friday!Flowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15, 2015

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              Lacets Votive Holder Cover
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready for you!