Winter Wonder Granny Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2014

      pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
      Winter Wonder Granny Square

      I have only 5 CDs left, if you want one, you can get one either for $20.00 or get one with a $70.00 lifetime never ending Membership.

      http://www.jpfun.com/sale/buycd.shtml

      When the CDs are gone, I will come up with something else to replace it for Lifetime Memberships. Not sure what yet.
      It will still be the Crochet Stitch Markers and something else as well.

      Have a Splendid Sunday!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2016

        Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
        "Winter Wonder Granny Square"

        Julie A Bolduc