Deer Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Deer Doily in Filet Crochet".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 20, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I also converted the free pattern, Stars-n-Stripes Hacky Sack
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/113/f113002starsnstripes.shtml

      5:32 AM
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2008
        Deer Doily
        You can get today's pattern and newsletter by going to:

        Smile emoticon Have a Great day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2010
          Deer Doily

          A new Bingo game has started!
           Flowers  Kitty 2  Deer   Crochet  Kitty 4  data not applicable  Flowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 15, 2012

            Deer Doily

            Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Raccoondata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 14 6:37 AM

              Deer Doily
              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              I have added a new members only pattern to the site for a Fashion Doll Dress!
              Check it out in the newsletter!: