Kaleidascope Doily

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      Hi There!
      You are getting this email because you are subscribed to the JPF Free
      Patterns notices list.

      Unsubbing instructions are at the bottom of this email.

      I just wanted to let you know that I have added 5 new patterns to the site
      since my last email.
      Also in case you haven't been to the site since my last email, I have also
      changed the format of the Pattern directory. You can read all about it at

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      One is free and the other 4 are for members only.
      To get to the new patterns just click on the link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/patterns/filemailer.cgi

      They are as follows.

      ===============================
      Free for anyone!
      ===============================

      Kaleidascope Doily Added: January 25, 2001 Free
      Even though I used a solid color to make this doily, I combined net stitch
      with filet crochet for a very unique kaleidescope-like design. If you have
      ever done painting on doilies, you could actually color this to look like a
      true kaleidescope design.
      ----

      =====================
      For Members Only
      =====================
      Lacet Trellis Bookmark Added: January 20, 2001 Members Only
      This bookmark is fairly easy to make for people who have had some experience
      in crocheting with thread. But you do not need to be an expert to figure
      this one out. It starts out as a circle then you work in rows to make it
      long, then you work around the whole piece to finish it off. You could make
      several in a couple of evenings. This one took me about 2 hours to complete.
      ----

      CD Drawstring Purse Added: January 16, 2001 Members Only
      This purse is made ridged on the bottom because of a CD! That way it will
      stay open and standing. It is fairly easy to make with intermediate crochet
      experience. Once you get past the actual base part, the rest of it is very
      easy. This is also just the right size to store a single roll of bath tissue
      as well!
      ----

      Crystal Motif Added: January 8, 2001 Members Only
      This motif would look great with a bunch more in different colors or in just
      2 or 3 colors in an afghan. It would make a great take along project. It
      would also be a great way to use up scraps.
      ----

      Midget Dishcloth Added: January 6, 2001 Members Only
      This smaller than average dishcloth is very fast and easy to make. You could
      also use this pattern with worsted weight yarn for a bigger afghan square.
      Just use a size H aluminum hook and worsted weight acrylic yarn.

      To get to the new patterns just click on the link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/patterns/filemailer.cgi

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!