Newsletter Archives

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2014

      I have decided to start saving the daily newsletters like I did before but the main archive page will be set up different.

      I am only going as far back as February 5 since that is the date that the current Bingo game started.

      I actually rebuilt each day’s newsletters from 2/5/2014 to yesterday’s newsletter.
      Instead of having a drop down menu for each month’s daily newsletters, I will provide a link that will go to that month’s index page.

      If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please let me know!