Spring Fling 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Now that I am off work for 2 months, I thought I would celebrate with a
      Spring Fling 2007 sale! You can become a member for $50.00 which will give
      you never ending membership forever or you can purchase the JPF Crochet Club
      600 Patterns & Bonus Files for download only for just $15.00!

      http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

      Hurry because this sale will end on Sunday April 22, 2007!

      4:22 PM