Lemon Lime Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Lemon Lime Dishcloth".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 14, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I also converted the free pattern, Julie's Tablecloth Doily into PDF!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/111/f111004jutbclothdoily.shtml

      7:58 PM
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2008
        Lemon Lime Dishcloth

        I have added a new Category to the Crochet Happenings Blog!
        Check out the latest addition!  Let me know what you think.
        I have also added the point tracker to the newsletter page!
        Now you will get 10 points each day you visit the newsletter page.

        By the way, we got a couple of inches of snow yesterday at my home but the mountain where I work, Sugarloaf, got 3-6 inches.
        3 inches at the base and about 6 inches at the summit.  The summit is at 4237 feet above sea level.
         Smile emoticon  Have a Wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2010
          Lemon Lime Dishcloth

            PomeranianKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Doggy Lick

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 14, 2012

            Lemon Lime Dishcloth

            Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Super Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2014

              Lemon Lime Dishcloth
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml