Bricks in the Round Motif, Today's Featured Pattern!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2013

      Bricks In the Round Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

      I have added a new Paid Members Only pattern to the site yesterday!
      It is a little candle holder meant for battery operated tea lights!
      It is the first pattern I am making available through Payloadz for $1.99 if you are not a paid member.
      Once a pattern is available through Payloadz, you will still pay for it using Paypal but paying for it through 2Checkout.com will be discontinued.

      I want the pattern buying experience to be smooth and automatic and instant for those who want to buy the patterns instead of becoming members.

         Flowersdata not applicableBobcatSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers