Dainty Earrings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Hi There!
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      I just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded a new free pattern and 4
      members only patterns in the past week!

      They are as follows.

      Dainty Earrings Free Date Added: January 4, 2001
      http://jpfun.com/patterns/07jewelry/daintyearrings.shtml
      These earrings are very fast and easy to make. You could make several pair
      in an evening and could even sell well at a school bazaar! Yes I give you
      permission to use this pattern for making items to sell in your local
      community. All I ask it that you include the url to this site somewhere on
      the label.

      Members Only Patterns
      ( you need your username and password to get these patterns )

      Lacy Ball Ornament Paid Date Added: January 3, 2001
      http://jpfun.com/members/patterns/03ornaments/0319lacyball.html
      I know it is not Christmas any more but why not make this now and get
      started early on next year's holiday season! This ball ornament is fairly
      simple to make and is all one piece. You can complete it in an evening!
      Actually you could make 2 or 3 in an evening!

      Pineapple Snowflake Doily Paid Date Added: January 2, 2001
      http://jpfun.com/members/patterns/11doilies/1124pineapplesnowflake.html
      This doily is not for beginners but anyone who has made a few doilies should
      be able to figure this one out. Each of the 6 pineapples are made separately
      from each other. Then they are all joined together with 2 more rounds around
      the outside of each pineapple.

      Easy Beaded Scrunchie Paid Date Added: December 31, 2000
      http://jpfun.com/members/patterns/09scrunchies/0921easybeaded.html
      This beaded scrunchie is really easy to make and so festive looking. It
      would be great to wear to a party or a sping dance. This is made with
      Christmas glitter yarn but you could use any color worsted weight yarn for
      this project.

      Lip Balm Holder Necklace Paid Date Added: December 30, 2000
      http://jpfun.com/members/patterns/14misc/1428lipbalmholder.html
      This lipbalm holder is fairly simple to make. It is made to fit a standard
      tube of lipbalm. If it seems to be too tight, just use the next size larger
      steel hook. This could be a great stocking stuffer for your next Holiday
      celebration!

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!