Center Cross Square

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2000
      Hi There!
      I just wanted to let you know that I just posted 2 new patterns on the site
      this morning. One is free and the other on is for members only.

      They are as follows:

      Center Cross Square Free Date Added: December 9, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/01granny/centercross.shtml
      This square is perfect to use as an afghan square. You would get a very
      dramatic look if you used one color for all squares in the afghan. Or you
      could use it in a smaller project such as a placemat or pillow.

      ====================================
      For Paid Members Only! You will need your username and password for this
      one.
      Web of Life Doily Paid Date Added: December 9, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/11doilies/1123weboflife.html
      This doily looks like it has a small spider web in the center of it and I
      could not think of a name for this one so I asked my kids for a name idea.
      This is what my step son Kevin came up with! Perfect!
      ===================================

      PS: Check the status of your free credit account when you get there. It
      requires cookies and if your cookies have not been set on your computer,
      then the click tracker that counts your clicks on specially marked banners
      and links will not be counted. Don't worry, it does not cost anything to
      have a credit account and you can save money by having a credit account
      because you can redeem your credits for up to a 50% discount on all orders
      and membership fees.

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!