Amanda's Clutter Bag

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007

      I just uploaded a brand new pattern! "Amanda's Clutter Bag".

      You can get to the new one by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/125/f125004amandasclutterbag.shtml

      In case you are wondering, Amanda is my Step Daughter in Law. She is
      married to my husband's son Kevin.

      My last day at Sugarloaf/USA, the Ski resort, for 2 months is on April 15,
      2007! I will then go back to Sugarloaf in the middle of June. So from
      April 16, to the middle of June, I will be able to put in at least 40 hours
      per week on the web site until I start planting my flowers outside! Which
      will not happen until Memorial weekend. So get ready for more patterns and
      other new additions to the web site during that time.

      10:59 PM