What is a Clutter Bag?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 7:23 PM

      If you are wondering what a clutter bag is, you can see one that I have on
      the site for members.
      It is at the following download page.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/125/p125010easyclutterbag.shtml

      The free one I am going to post tomorrow is going to be a lot more colorful
      and made a bit differently but it basically is the same idea.

      8:34 PM