Visions Drawstring Bag, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2013

      Visions Drawstring Bag

      Starting with tomorrow’s newsletter, I am going to remove the archives and overwrite the daily newsletter so it will always be the same URL each day.

      The archives are not really being used so there is no sense in keeping them up taking up space that I can use for more patterns.
      This is also so I can redesign the page to work on mobile devices, laptops and desktop computers.

             Skulldata not applicablePumpkinCat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 2Black Kittydata not applicableJack O' Lantern

      Have a Happy Halloween!