Floppy Disk Pouch, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Floppy Disk Pouch".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 9, 2007.

      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      9:30 PM
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11 7:54 AM

        Floppy Disk Pouch

              Flowersdata not applicableTwin Towers 2CrochetTwin Towers 1data not applicableFlowers
              We will never forget those we lost on that horrible day 10 Years ago.
        Have a Sunny Sunday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013

          Floppy Disk Pouch
          You can get this pattern and newsletter by going to:

          I have added a New Poll Question!  Remember, you get 2 entries in the weekly raffle when you answer the poll question.

                 Flowersdata not applicableCowManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Ponydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16

            Floppy Disk Pouch