Granny Square Boot Centerpiece, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2013

      Granny Square Boot Centerpiece

      Flowersdata not applicableGroundhogKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2015

        Granny Square Boot Centerpiece

        I am upgrading my computer to Windows 10 today so I may not be available
        for a short while. Hopefully the upgrade will go well and I will be up and running
        again before dinner!
        Have a Sensational Sunday!