Mitten Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Mitten Potholder".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 6, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      I also converted the Free pattern
      Mile A Minute Belt
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/124/f124003mambelt.shtml

      8:49 PM
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2010
        Mitten Potholder

        Please notice I have finally added a new poll question!

         data not applicable Flippy Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Kitty 5  Crochet
        Have a Super Saturday!

        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2012

          Mitten Potholder

          FlowersIt's FridayGroundhogManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2FoxIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Mitten Potholder
            Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Happy St. Patrick's Day!