Bobbles & Shells Lazy Susan Mat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013

      Bobbles & Shells Lazy Susan Mat

      Since it is my birthday today, and I am alone, I will be spending the day crocheting and making paper beads while watching Star Trek Voyager on Netflix!
      So I will be at my computer all day so if you need to contact me, it won’t take me long to answer!

      Flowersdata not applicableBobcatKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers