Lacy Bell Ornament

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2000
      Hi There!
      I just wanted to let you know that I added a new free ornament pattern in
      the Pattern Directory!

      Lacy Bell Ornament Free Date Added: November 24, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/03ornaments/lacybell.shtml
      This lacy bell is fairly quick to make and would look great on your tree.
      you could also decorate a Christmas wreath with it. It has a jingle bell on
      the inside as the clapper.

      The following 2 patterns are for paid members only! You will need your
      username and password to access these patterns.
      =============================
      Santa's Stocking Paid Date Added: November 24, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/15holidays/1510santastocking.html
      This stocking is made almost in the same way a knit pair of socks is made.
      The cuff is made first, then the leg, then the heel flap. Then the foot is
      formed then the toe. This stocking can also double as a boot sock to
      actually wear! This fits me! I have a size woman's 8 foot! I think it looks
      and works much better as a Christmas stocking though.

      Lacy Shell Tree Top Angel Paid Date Added: November 10, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/04angels/0409lacyshell.html
      This pretty tree top angel is perfect for a tree which is not very tall.
      About 6' high would be about right for this angel. It is made in 3 pieces
      which are assembled with glue. If you have a very big tree, you can attache
      a hanger to the head and use the angel as an ornament.

      Julie A. Bolduc julie@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!