We Have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 22, 2013

      We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game on Friday Morning!

      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
      I will accept all winners who claim Bingo through the game on the site.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 12, 2013

        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Friday Morning!

        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site!

        Good Luck!

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 23, 2013

          We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on December 24 in the morning.

          I will accept any winners who claim Bingo through the program on the site.

          Make sure your email address and mailing address are up to date

          In your points account so I can make sure I send you your prize to the correct address.

          Good Luck!

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 25, 2014

            We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
            Check your cards to see if you too area  winner!

            I will accept every winner who claims Bingo through the site!

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 22, 2014

              We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Wednesday Morning!

              Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
              I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!