Bobble Rope Pendant, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Bobble Rope Pendant".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST April 2, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      8:54 PM
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
        Bobble Rope PendantToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Bobble Rope Pendant

        There is a new Poll Question in the newsletter!

        Smile emoticon  Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2010
          Bobble Rope Pendant

           Flowers Kitty 4Crochet Pineapple Kitty 2Pandadata not applicable

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2012

            Bobble Rope Pendant

            Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers

            Have a Super Sunday!

            For those of you who are also interested in paper beads, I have updated my Paper Beads

            Web site and added a paid members area for $30.00 for never ending access.

            http://www.paperbeads.com/premium/index.php  Spread the word.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2014

              Bobble Rope Pendant

              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: