We Have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2013

      Hi Everyone!

      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Saturday Morning!
      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.

      I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the game on the site!

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 22, 2013

        Hi Everyone!

        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game on Friday Morning!

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 12 10:06 AM

          Hi Everyone!

          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Friday Morning!

          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site!

          Good Luck!

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 23, 2013

            Hi Everyone!
            We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new Game on December 24 in the morning.

            I will accept any winners who claim Bingo through the program on the site.

            Make sure your email address and mailing address are up to date

            In your points account so I can make sure I send you your prize to the correct address.

            Good Luck!

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 25, 2014

              Hi Everyone!

              We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!
              Check your cards to see if you too area  winner!

              I will accept every winner who claims Bingo through the site!

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 22, 2014

                Hi Everyone!

                We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Wednesday Morning!

                Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
                I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!