Good Vibrations Pencil Cup, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013

      Good Vibrations Pencil Cup

      Don’t forget this week’s Sale!  Lifetime Membership with a pair of earrings and a set of 5 Crochet Stitch Markers for $50.00.

      http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml  Sale Ends Friday.  Saturday, the sale page will be changed.

      Due to the high cost of the Cat Clasp and the crystals I have been using for the JPF Crochet Club bracelet and Earrings, I will be redesigning them in the near future.

      I have enough supplies to make 2 bracelets each of the Antique Gold, Antique Silver and Antique Copper bracelets.
      If I buy more supplies to make these bracelets, I would have to raise the price of the bracelets to $29.99 each!  I don’t want to do that.
      Order now if you want to make sure you get one at the current price of $14.95 each.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/bracelets/BR20103_JPFun_Bracelets.shtml

      Flowersdata not applicablePonyKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Mousedata not applicableFlowers