Winter Bliss Snowflake!, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013

      Winter Bliss Snowflake

      Today is the last day that I am offering the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern CD at the price of $15.00 + Shipping & Handling!
      I will be taking the sale down tomorrow before I send out the newsletter.
      Get it while you can at: http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

      Another item will go on sale but I am not sure what it will be yet.

      Snow Flake 2It's FridayPenguinKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Polar BearIt's FridaySnow Flake 2