Christmas Tissue Box Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2013

      Christmas Tissue Box Cover

      I have made some Navigational changes to the site.  Instead of drop down menus at the top of each page, there are now direct buttons that go to their respective areas.

      For Example: The Patterns button will take you to the Pattern Database and on that page in the upper left corner, just below the Ad, are the buttons to the Members Patterns and the Free Patterns actual directories.  Go ahead and try each button to see exactly where each one goes.  I will be making other changes but nothing too drastic.

      Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Squirreldata not applicableFlowers