Lip Balm Holder Necklace, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Lip Balm Holder Necklace".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST March 30, 2007.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      4:23 PM
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2010

        Lip Balm Holder Necklace

        data not applicableFrostyKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoTreedata not applicable

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2012

          Lip Balm Holder Necklace

          Flowersdata not applicableBobcatKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Lip Balm Holder Necklace
            Today's Newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Have a Fabulous Friday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2016

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              "Lip Balm Holder Necklace"

              June will be the last month that I will run the raffle and bingo games. In fact, the current bingo game is the last one. I no longer have time to run these programs and do everything else I need to do. Also with less than 20 people signing up for them and the same group of people winning them every month, it just does not make sense to keep them going. I will also not be adding very many more patterns to the site. As you may have noticed, the last time I added a pattern to the site was back in January. The Paper Bead Crafts web site and family life is taking over my time. I do plan to keep the scavenger hunt and Pawtracker going and keep the daily featured pattern going but as for the raffle and bingo game, they will be going away. I will offer points for patterns again but it will take time to put that back.

              If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns, let me know.