Lacet Easter Basket, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013

      Lacet Easter Basket

      I have added a New Poll Question! Check the Newsletter to see what it is!
      Check Your Bingo Cards to see if you are a winner.  I will not be drawing another set of numbers for the current game.

      I will start a new game tomorrow whether or not there is a winner.

            Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers