Christmas Candle with Ornaments, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013

      Christmas Candle with Ornaments

      Remember, Tomorrow is July 1st and you will need to register for the July raffle!

      Flowersdata not applicableHippopotamusKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Rhinodata not applicableFlowers

      Have a Super Sunday!

      I am having a Clearance Sale that ends tomorrow on my paper beads web site.
      You can take a look at: http://www.paperbeadcrafts.com/howto/beadroller.shtml