Thermal Stitch Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013

      Thermal Stitch Coaster

             Flowersdata not applicableFroggieKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Alligatordata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23 6:19 AM

        Thermal Stitch Coaster
        Today's Newsletter and pattern are ready for you at:

        I spent most of yesterday working on my newsletter automating programs to shorten

        the length of time it takes me to write the newsletter every morning. I am happy to

        say I am almost done. I have one more little thing I need to add.
        Yesterday I had said that the Mystery pages will be coming back but I have decided not

        to bring them back. Instead, you will go to the scavenger hunt item's pattern page when

        you click on the green button. It has to do with the programming.  You probably will not

        notice any difference in how everything works except for the 1000 point tracker.

        Like I said yesterday, the pattern page itself as well as the download page will have the

        1000 point tracker on it so you will get a 1000 point bonus if I put it on a free pattern.

        If you're a paid member, then you will get the bonus points if you click on to the paid member's pattern page.