Thermal Stitch Mittens, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013

      Thermal Stitch Mittens

      Flowersdata not applicablePandaKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Skunkdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22

        Thermal Stitch Mittens
        Today's newsletter and pattern is ready for you at:

        I have updated the way the 1000 point tracker works. From now on, every single 1000 point tracker will be put onto a download page for a pattern whether he pattern is free or not.

        When you find the tracker, it will also be on it's pattern page as well so you can get an extra 1000 points! Please realize, if the tracker is on a paid members pattern, even though it will be on the pattern page as well, only paid members will be able to get the bonus 1000 points when they click on the pattern page link on the download page.

        I am slowly trying to streamline how I do the newsletter every morning. Right now it takes nearly an hour to complete it and I need to shorten that time without reducing what you get out of it.
        Such as the 1000 point tracker has been automated so now it's both on the pattern page and download page of the pattern it will be on. It is written into the tracker program already in place where it used to be it's own program.

        The next part of the newsletter process I intend to work on is the Scavenger Hunt Item. I am hoping you will not notice any difference except starting May 1, the scavenger hunt item will be different from what page you will go to when you hit that green button. It will actually be a mystery page and you will not know what it is until you get there. I think it will me more fun that way.

        I am doing all of this in hopes to free up some time in the morning for making more videos, crochet patterns and paper bead related projects and filling orders.