My Man's Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013

      My Man's Hat

      I have uploaded a New book at Amazon.com!  The JPF Crochet Club Bag, Purse and Tote Collection is complete and now available at Amazon.com!

      I have added the link to the book in the newsletter and soon the link will be on the Bag pattern and download pages on the site.

         Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Hedgehogdata not applicableFlowers