We Have A Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2013

      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new bingo game on Sunday Morning!

      Check your bingo cards to see if you too are a winner!

      I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the program on the site.

      Good Luck!

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2013

        We have bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning on Tuesday!
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!  I will accept winners who claim bingo
        through the program on the site.  Good Luck!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16

          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning on Monday.

          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!

          I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!

          Good Luck!

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5 8:31 AM

            We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Sunday Morning!

            Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!.
            I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the game on the site!

            Good Luck!