We Have A Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013

      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new bingo game on Sunday Morning!

      Check your bingo cards to see if you too are a winner!

      I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the program on the site.

      Good Luck!

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2013

        We have bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning on Tuesday!
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!  I will accept winners who claim bingo
        through the program on the site.  Good Luck!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2014

          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning on Monday.

          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!

          I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site!

          Good Luck!

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2014

            We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game on Sunday Morning!

            Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!.
            I will accept every winner who claims bingo through the game on the site!

            Good Luck!

            Message 5 of 5 , May 9, 2014

              We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning (Saturday).
              Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
              I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
              http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

              Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!